Editing can be simple.
Anyone who wants to post or to edit is welcome to try their hand at it. Follow these steps.
- On almost all pages, there's a row of buttons at the bottom of the page. The first button is edit. Click that, and a box should appear.
- Everything in that box controls what is otherwise shown on the page. You can edit anything in the box.
- Above the edit box, there are a series of control buttons to help you format, insert web-links, images, and other neat tricks. If you've got a little more time, check out these bells and whistles.
- It's easy to revert any page back to a previous version, so don't worry about messing anything up. You can also preview your edits before saving any updates.
- Once you're done, click the save button at the bottom of the page.
If your edits don't look right, don't worry about it. We can clean it up later. The important thing is for you to get in there and tinker.
Unless you're signed in as a wikidot member, your edits are virtually anonymous, tracked only by your computer's IP address. You need a wikidot account to have your name show. That's free and pretty painless. The link for signup is at the top right of the page.