Arts & Events Committee Meeting Agenda: May 31, 2009
chhuorh 01 Jun 2009 00:29
Capitol Hill Community Council
Arts & Events Committee Meeting: Pride Festival Planning
Seattle Gay News Break Room
May 31, 2009 – 7pm
Welcome & Introductions
- City of Seattle Business License requirement: needed or not?
- Metro Re-routing Costs (if any).
- Parking Spaces on Broadway between Harrison & John – are we required to pay the city a one-day use fee? If so, how much?
- What is the pricing structure starting on Tuesday, June 2nd?
- Trash & clean-up situation.
- Volunteers for day-of coordination & recruitment.
- Possibility of seeking last minute funding from corporate sponsors.
- Renewed outreach plan to the city’s Arts orgs and LGBT groups.
- Advertising plan.
- Booth registration/finance and numbers update.
- Next steps.
Booth Registration Update
Unfold Arts & Events Committee Meeting Agenda: May 31, 2009 by chhuorh, 01 Jun 2009 00:29