Officer Introductions & Welcome – 25 Community Members in attendance including all Executive Officers
Open Floor –
- Community Member David Limen discussed his role on Capitol Hill as a carbon coach and how to get involved. Link: www.Seattle.co2challenge.com
- Rhonda Dickson from Sound Transit discussed the community outreach projects they were working on for the station, including art, marketing and noise ordinances.
September Meeting Minutes/Finance Report
- Community Events – Co-Chairs Hong & Clark discussed the success of the Halloween event and talked about the upcoming 1st Annual Holiday Fundraiser Benefit Bash
- Policy & Planning- Co-Chairs Josh & Tony promoted the upcoming Policy & Planning Committee Meeting and talked briefly about the Neighborhood Plan Update as well as the upcoming Street Car Meeting
- Open Space- Jen Powers updated the council on the progress of the John & Summit Park, including naming process and the construction going out to bid.
Discussion Topics- Seattle Department of Transportation Ruth Harper discussed progress of the community parking plan for Capitol Hill. For more information. Link Here: http://sdotblog.seattle.gov/category/parking/